Tuesday 2 June 2009

Critical Studies : (

So i had my last lesson of critical studies with marcel the other week, and i cant say im not happy to see the back of those for a while! I had my tutorial with marcel today and i have to concentrate on my essay and which question i am going to answer. Reading through the list of questions i am slightly more swayed towards the other tutors question about the history of corsets and its patriarchal history. I will however have to do more of my own research if i choose this question as marcel has not covered this topic. I still think i would rather choose this question thought! I think i will aim to outline the arguments about the corset being used as a weapon of torture and control, opening with a brief history of the corset and it origins. (which i will have to research) Good luck to me ( im not a fan of writing) 

No comments: